This page changes frequently as events are scheduled. Last updated March 9th, 2014
- The Gratitude Banquet Committee monthly meetings start again on the 2nd Tuseday of each month at 7:00PM at Dry Dock. First meeting is Tuesday March 11th at Dry Dock
- District 11 Alternate Positions Open; Literature and Archives ~ come to next GSR Meeting.
- Blaine International Group ~ Starting March 7th the Friday 12:00 PM is canceled and the 7:30pm meeting is now 1 hour.
- New Bellingham Committee of Young People ~ BELLCYPA ~ Is now doing a Speaker meeting the 4th Tuesday night of each month at 7:00PM ~ Location Dry Dock ~
- OPP has a new meeting for you early morning folk. 6:00AM Monday thru Friday starting in January of the new year. OPP
- Ferndale Unity schedule change - Tuesday is now a 5:30 PM Open Mens.
- Both Sudden Valley and AA At The Bay are now registered groups and are in the main part of the printed schedule and on web ~ Sudden Valley ~ AA At The Bay
- Southside now has a 7:00PM meeting every night of the week except Wednesday. All our open meetings except for the Friday night meeting ~ Begins November 2nd Flyer
- Night Crawlers is now doing their Birthday Meeting the LAST Friday of the month at 9:00PM at Dry Dock. This is the ONLY Night Crawlers meeting on Friday.
Service Committee Meetings
- 1st Thursday each month, 5:30 PM - The Accessibility Committee meets at Bellingham Group
- 2nd Thursday each month, 6:15 PM - The District Phone Service at Dry Dock
- 2nd Tuesday of each month - 7:00 PM Gratitude Banquet ~ at Dry Dock
- 2ndSaturday each month, 10:30 AM - The Grapevine & Literature Committee meets at Ferndale Unity Group
- 2nd Sunday of each month, 9:30 AM - The District 11 2014 Area Assembly Host Committee ~ Flyer Dry Dock
- 3rd Wednesday each month, 6:30 PM - The District 11/GSR Meeting at Dry Dock
- 3rd Thursday each month, 6:30 PM - The Public Information/Coop w/Professionals Committee meets at Dry Dock
- 4th Thursday each month, 5:30 PM - The Corrections & Treatment Committee at Northwest Group
AA Service Structure Events
- Saturday March 15th Area 72 Corrections Quarterly ~ Meeting 10am ~ Lunch 12pm and Speaker ~ Olympia Flyer
- Tuesday March 18th ~ 7th Tradition Workshop ~ Learn the history, mechanics, and spiritual significance of our 7th Tradition ~ Great workshop for newcomers, anyone new to Group, Group Treasurer or District service. ~ Food and Fellowship at 6:30 Flyer Dry Dock
- Saturday March 22nd ~ 41st Annual Burien Little Assembly ~ "Communicating Our Legacies - Vital Changing World" ~ Opens at 10AM ~ Announcements and Fellowship begins at 11AM ~ Workshops and Panels 12:30, 2:00 and 3:30PM ~ AA and Al-Anon Speakers at 6:00PM ~ Hosted Dinner at 5PM ~ More info on Flyer ~ John F. Kennedy High School 140 So. 140thSt. ~ Burien, WA Flyer
- Saturday March 1st ~ No Reservation Speakers Meeting ~ 7:00PM Open Meeting ~ AA Speaker ~ Christine S. from Bothell, WA ~ Al-Anon Speaker Judy J. from Milwaukee, OR ~ Swinomish Gymnasium ~ 17311 Reservation Road, La Connner, WA. Flyer
- Wednesday March 5 th Dry Dock Speaker Meeting~ Julie H. 7:00PM Open Meeting ~ Flyer Map
- Saturday March 8th ~ Old Town Old Timers Speaker Meeting ~ 5:00PM Potluck ~ Speakers at 6:00PM ~ Ice Cream at break ~ Speakers ~ St. Paul's Episcopal Church Parish Hall ~ 2117 Walnut St. Bellingham Flyer
AA Service Structure Events
- Area 72 Business Quartlery ~ April 4 & 5, ~ Friday 5:00PM to 7:00PM Dinner ~ Friday 7:00PM to close - TBD ~ Saturday 8:30AM - Business Start ~ Renton First United Methodist Church, 2201 NE 4th St.,Renton, WA 98056 ` Flyer
- Saturday March 1st ~ No Reservation Speakers Meeting ~ 7:00PM Open Meeting ~ AA Speaker ~ ~ Al-Anon Speaker ~ Swinomish Gymnasium ~ 17311 Reservation Road, La Connner, WA.
This web-site and the events presented here are listed solely as a service to readers, not as an endorsement by Whatcomaa.org. This site is not endorsed by Alcoholics Anonymous World Services, Inc. It is provided in an effort to reach out to the alcoholic who still suffers. Alcoholics Anonymous®, A.A.® and The Big Book® are registered trademarks of Alcoholics Anonymous World Services, Inc.