This page changes frequently as events are scheduled. Last updated March 21st, 2018
- New Group "Step One" ~ Tuesday 3pm to 4pm ~ Drop-In Center ~ 1013 West Holly St., Bellingham, 98225 ~ Flyer
- Ferndale Unity ~ New 12x12 Study at 7:00PM Thursday
- Spiritual Breakfast times have changed-Breakfast is 7:30am and the meeting is at 8:00am
- York Group has moved. ~ New address is, Christ the Sevant Lutheran Church, 2600 Lakeway Drive, Bellingham ~ Please pass the word
- Ferndale Unity has a new Open meeting at 12PM on Sunday
- Southside Friday night 7:00PM meeting has been cancelled.
- Northwest Groups Business Meetingis now @ 6:00pm on the 2nd Thursdaty of the month.
- Ferndale Unity ~ Nueva reunión el Viernese por la noche en Español 7:00pm. `
Service Committee Meetings
- 1st Thursday each month, 5:30 PM - The Accessibility Committee meets at Northwest Group
- 3rd Thursday each month, 6:15 PM - The District Phone Service at Dry Dock
- 3rd Saturday each month, 10:30 AM - The Grapevine & Literature Committee meets at Ferndale Unity Group
- 3rd Wednesday each month, 6:30 PM - The District 11/GSR Meeting ~ at Dry Dock
- 4th Thursday each month, 6:30 PM - The Public Information/Coop w/Professionals Committee meets at Dry Dock
- 4th Thursday each month, 5:30 PM - The Corrections & Treatment Committee at Northwest Group
AA Service Structure Events
- Accessibility Committee Inventory ~ Calling all Accessibility Committee members, GSRs, and anyone excited about accessibility or ensuring that the hand of AA is available when anyone reaches out for help! When: Saturday March 3, 2018 Fellowship at 1:30 Inventory at 2pm ~ Where: OPP Hall ~ 1939 Grant Street, Bellingham WA ~ Flyer
- Tuesday March 6th PICPC ~ Working with Schools in our Community ~ Join us as we learn and discuss how AA can reach the youth in the middle and high schools in our community. This is a public event and members of our community have been invited to attend. It is only with the kind cooperation of our nonalcoholic friends that AA now has well over two million members in over 180 countries worldwide ~ Flyer
- DISTRICT 11 PHONE SERVICE COMMITTEE ~ Invites you to attend Hotline Workshop ~ Help Carry the message to the still suffering Alcholics by Volunteering to answer the phone. ~ Monday March 12 th at Dry Dock ~ Food and Fellowship at 6:30pm Workshop at 7:30 ~ Flyer
- Saturday March 3rd ~ No Reservations Speakers Meeting ~ 7:00PM Open Meeting ~ ~ AA Speaker Tracie B. ~ Phoenix, AZ ~ Al-Anon - Lyndee R.,Arlington WA ~ Swinomish Gymnasium ~ 17311 Reservation Road, La Connner, WA. Flyer
- Saturday March 17th ~ Old Town Old Timers Speaker Meeting ~ 5:00PM Open Meeting ~ AA Speaker Susan D. 26 yrs. from Ferndale, WA ~ Al-Anon Speaker Paul D. Ferndale, WA ~ Swinomish Gymnasium ~ St. Paul’s Episcopal Church Parish Hall 2117 Walnut Street ~ Bellingham, WA. Flyer
AA Service Structure Events
This web-site and the events presented here are listed solely as a service to readers, not as an endorsement by Whatcomaa.org. This site is not endorsed by Alcoholics Anonymous World Services, Inc. It is provided in an effort to reach out to the alcoholic who still suffers. Alcoholics Anonymous®, A.A.® and The Big Book® are registered trademarks of Alcoholics Anonymous World Services, Inc.