This page changes frequently as events are scheduled. Last updated April 30th, 2018
- The Birch Bay Summer Beach Meeting Opens Thursday May 10th at 6:30
- Beginning MAY 3 & 5 Rule 62 Group ~ 7:00PM Thursday Open Big Book Study (Beginners Welcome!) ~ Saturday Night Open Speaker Meeting ~ 7:00PM ~ Cornerstone Community Church ~ 5732 Olson Road ~ Ferndale, WA Flyer
- Sudden Valley Group has moved effective 3/22/18. Their new location is the South Whatcom Library at the Adult Center of Sudden Valley ~ The Adult Center is at the North End of Barnview Drive off Marigold Drive.
- New Group "Step One" ~ Tuesday 3pm to 4pm ~ Drop-In Center ~ 1013 West Holly St., Bellingham, 98225 ~ Flyer
- Ferndale Unity ~ New 12x12 Study at 7:00PM Thursday
- Spiritual Breakfast times have changed-Breakfast is 7:30am and the meeting is at 8:00am
- York Group has moved. ~ New address is, Christ the Sevant Lutheran Church, 2600 Lakeway Drive, Bellingham ~ Please pass the word
- Ferndale Unity has a new Open meeting at 12PM on Sunday
- Southside Friday night 7:00PM meeting has been cancelled.
- Northwest Groups Business Meetingis now @ 6:00pm on the 2nd Thursdaty of the month.
- Ferndale Unity ~ Nueva reunión el Viernese por la noche en Español 7:00pm. `
Service Committee Meetings
- 1st Thursday each month, 5:30 PM - The Accessibility Committee meets at Northwest Group
- 2nd Tuesday each month, 7:00 PM - The Gratitude Banquet Committee meets at Dry Dock
- 3rd Thursday each month, 6:15 PM - The District Phone Service at Dry Dock
- 3rd Saturday each month, 10:30 AM - The Grapevine & Literature Committee meets at Ferndale Unity Group
- 3rd Wednesday each month, 6:30 PM - The District 11/GSR Meeting ~ at Dry Dock
- 4th Thursday each month, 6:30 PM - The Public Information/Coop w/Professionals Committee meets at Dry Dock
- 4th Thursday each month, 5:30 PM - The Corrections & Treatment Committee at Northwest Group
AA Service Structure Events
- WWA72 Archives Quarterly ~ May 5, 2018, Kirkland Congregational Kirkland Congregational United Church of Christ ~ 106 5TH AVENUE, KIRKLAND, WA, 98033 Flyer
- Saturday May 5th ~ No Reservations Speakers Meeting ~ 7:00PM Open Meeting ~ AA Speaker Lisa C - Canby, OR ~ Al-Anon - Jana O., Seattle, WA ~ Swinomish Gymnasium ~ 17311 Reservation Road, La Connner, WA. Flyer
- Saturday May 19th ~ Old Town Old Timers Speaker ~ 5:00PM Potluck ~ Please no Deserts ~ Speakers: JB 30 years, Maple Falls ~ Judy G. 40 years, Burlington ~ St. Paul's Episcopal Church Parish Hall ~ 2117 Walnut St.,Bellingham ~ Flyer
- Ferndale Unity Group's BBQ ~ Annual Ski-to-Sea Barbeque and Family Get-Together ~ Sunday, May 27th 11:00 am – 3:00 pm* ~ FUG Hall 1920 Main St #13 (Carnation Building) ~ Come join us for some sober fun, watch the Ski-to-Sea teams race down the river and enjoy some great food and fellowship ~ We provide the Hamburgers, Hotdogs, and fixings ~ You bring the sides, blankets and lawn chairs! ~ If your AA Birthday is in Please Bring - Jan-Mar Beverages/ Water - Apr-Jun Salads/Fruits/Veggies - Jul-Sep Side Dishes/Chips - Oct-Dec Desserts ~ Questions or want to help with cooking/setup/clean up: E-mail firstname.lastname@example.org Flyer
- Sunlight Of The Spirit AA Campout June 29,30 & July 1 at Vanderberg Park - 6414 Fruitdale Rd in Sedro Woolley Early set up Thursday June 28th after 3pm. Clean out by Sunday by 3pm ~ Hosted by Concrete and Lyman Groups Families and Pets welcome! Pets on leash please Camp for the weekend or stop by for Food, Fellowship and Fun! Flyer
AA Service Structure Events
- GRAPEVINE AND LITERATURE QUARTERLY ~ Hosted by Districts 45 and 29 ~ June 9th from 9am to 4pm ~ Evergreen Baptist Church ~ FELLOWSHIP 9am Sausage and Biscuit Breakfast ~ MEETING 10am ~ LUNCH Soup and Salad provided ~ Dessert Potluck GRAPEVINE WRITING WORKSHOP In the afternoon after business 7th Tradition ~ 2915 92nd Street E, Tacoma, WA 98445 Evergreen Baptist Church (newly named Body of Christ Church) Flyer
- Saturday June 16th ~ Old Town Old Timers Open Speakers Meeting ~ Potluck 5:00PM ~ Please no Deserts ~ Speakers: Wendy S. 30 years ~ Doug R. 43 years, Monroe ~ St. Paul's Episcopal Church Parish Hall ~ 2117 Walnut St. Bellingham Flyer
- Sunlight of the Spirit AA Campout - June 29, 30 & July 1 at Vanderberg Park - 6414 Fruitdale Rd in Sedro Woolley - Early set up Thursday June 28th after 3pm. Clean out by Sunday the 1st by 3pm - Hosted by Concrete and Lyman Groups - Families and Pets welcome! Pets on leash please - Camp for the weekend or stop by for Food, Fellowship and Fun - Music Jams at 10am Friday and Saturday, so bring your instruments - Much more information on Flyer so open it and see all that is going on and the directions.
AA Service Structure Events
- Saturday July 21st ~ Old Town Old Timers Open Speakers Meeting ~ Potluck 5:00PM ~ Please no Deserts ~ Speakers: Eddy H. 28 years ~ Gail H. 30 years, Monroe ~ St. Paul's Episcopal Church Parish Hall ~ 2117 Walnut St. Bellingham Flyer
- Annual North County Summer Picnic @ Intalco Totem Terrace - Sunday July 22nd> 22am to 6pm - BBQ and Potluck - we will ptovide Burgers, Hot Dogs, water and coffee - If your sobriety Birthday is .. The you bring... Jan-May: Salad or side dish - June-September: Chips/veggies/Fruit - October-Dec;Deserts and drunks _ BBQ and POTLUCK will provide the burgers, hot dogs, water and coffee _
This web-site and the events presented here are listed solely as a service to readers, not as an endorsement by Whatcomaa.org. This site is not endorsed by Alcoholics Anonymous World Services, Inc. It is provided in an effort to reach out to the alcoholic who still suffers. Alcoholics Anonymous®, A.A.® and The Big Book® are registered trademarks of Alcoholics Anonymous World Services, Inc.