Open District 11 Service Positions
There are many opportunities for service work locally in A.A. to help carry the message to the still-suffering alcoholic. Please join us in giving to others what has been so freely given to us. Last updated Feburary 2017.
2017 - 2018 District 11 Service Positions:
The only Postion open at this time is: Archives Alternate. Please review and come to next meeting ~ Wednesday May 16th at Dry Dock. Dinner 6:30 meeting starts at 7:000PM
Single click on the positions below and a job description will come up.
- Accessibility Chair (and Alternate Chair)
- Archives Coordinator (and Alternate)
- Corrections and Treatment (C&T) Chair (and Alternate Chair)
- Grapevine and Literature (G&L) Chair (and Alternate Chair)
- Newsletter Coordinator (and Alternate)
- Phone Service Chair (and Alternate)
- Public Information and Cooperation with the Professional Community (PI/CPC) Chair (and Alternate Chair)
- Recording Secretary (and Alternate)
- Schedules Coordinator (and Alternate)
- Third Legacy Chair (and Alternate Chair)
- Treasurer (and Alternate)
- DCM (District Committee Member)
- Alternate DCM / Gratitude Banquet Chair
The District 11 trusted servant committees and coordinator positions are: Accessibility, Answering Service, Archives, Corrections and Treatment (C&T) , Grapevine and Literature (G&L) , Newsletter, Public Information and Cooperation with the Professional Community (PI/CPC), Schedules, Third Legacy, Treasurer, Recording Secretary, and DCM (District Committee Member). All positions have an Alternate to assist or fill in when the main person is unable to attend.
All of the District 11 committees need a representative from each group to carry your group's conscience to that committee and to help do service work to carry the message to still suffering alcoholics; and on the PI/CPC committee, to educate the public about what AA is and what AA is not.
Ongoing Volunteers Needed for:
The AA HOTLINE - 734-1688 - email@example.com
Ongoing volunteers are needed to take meetings to corrections and treatment facilities, AA Hotline and to speak at non-AA informational meetings. Please attend the monthly Corrections and Treatment meeting to find out the requirements for volunteering (always the 4th Thursday each month at 5:30 pm at Northwest Group):
- AA Hotline
- St. Joe's treatment meeting
- St. Joe's informational non-AA meeting
- Men's Jail
- Women's Jail
- Juvenile Detention
- Visions (girl's treatment center)
- Lynden DWI Impact Panel (non-AA informational meeting)
- Bridge the Gap Program (take newcomer to meetings as soon as they are released from treatment)